Thursday, June 10, 2010

I know what you want...

... you want some actual pictures from Kenya.  Though I don't have much time to write, I will post some screenshots I grabbed this morning from the footage we have shot just in the past few days.

Enjoy!




















So, those are some pictures.  Sorry they are low quality, but that is what the internet can handle here

We are very good here and are still loving it.  We are sad that our time is almost up but other great adventures await as well.  Also I am STOKED to get back and start editing these.   
Loves and such,

Travis 

7 comments:

MARCIE said...

I am so glad to see some photos! What a wonderful adventure you and Becky are having. Memories for a lifetime!

Mary said...

yeah just what I wanted from the pitches! I really like the shot of the boy with the soccor ball on his head that one it cool. Looks like the kids are happy you guys are around.

Noelley Belly said...

SWEET! I loves it! I looked at the pictures while I was listening to the Official World Cup 2010 Song. It pumps you up and has a good South African sound. Anyways, you should look it up. Are they interested at all in the World Cup in the north part of Africa?

Lisa said...

The pictures look so good. SO GOOD. :)

Polly said...

Awesome photos! I'm glad your having such a great time.

David and Carol Pitcher said...

Thanks for posting such interesting great pictures. We love you!

Nana B said...

great photos, can't wait to see "FILM" of your adventures. Love you both - stay safe. Grandma