Thursday, January 15, 2009

Productive Thurs...

Things I did productively this today and it is only 1:20

-Woke up on time (got 8.5 hrs of sleep)
-Read scriptures
-Read homework
-Responded to emails
-Balanced fincances
-Cleaned Kitchen
-Ate good Breakfast
-Showered
-Read more homework
-Wrote homework
-Showered
-Shaved
-Ironed shirt
-Bought cologne so I don't stink like smoke as some people say
-Found a suprise
-Found another suprise
-Went to bank
-Ate lunch
-Finished homework
-Unstrung, Restrung and tuned guitar
-Worked
-Wrote this post.

This is kind of scary to me. I enjoy being productive and all but upon writing this list I was struck with the awful realization that I am growing up and getting boring. I decided that I am going to act like a kid tonight and the rest of this weekend. It is time for fun.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

1. wow, i'm very impressed.

2. maybe you should stop smoking if people think you stink.

3. i'm glad you're going to act like a kid now, because this weekend is going to be SUPER fun.

4. my family has apparently decided to read your blog, since they saw your comments on mine. so don't be scared if you get comments from froelichs that aren't me.
or, whatever.
i'd be scared.

David and Carol Pitcher said...

Wow, you ironed your shirt? I thought that was against your religion. And you must be smelling really good because you showered twice!!!

travis pitcher said...

whoops. typo, i didn't shower twice. just once.

Lana said...

Was that my guitar that you restrung and tuned? I heard you were going to fix my awful second fret on my little string. Thank you.

travis pitcher said...

actually, it wasn't. it was one for my sister. yours was latter that night.