Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Goodbye Song

I have decided that this blog will also be a forum for some of my songs.  I will record them and you can listen.  Enjoy.  (In the future I will try to record them at a higher quality)

GOODBYE SONG
1- Well, I got a call on my phone
    Turns out I'm leavin' home
    Or at least what I always thought it was, oh it was.
    And I don't got much to say
    Except I'm leavin' behind my old ways
    And you know I'm coming back more a man, more a man.  I wanna tell you to

Ch- Please don't cry no tears,
       I'm leaving but I'll be coming back next year
       And I will rush straight to your arms, your loving arms..
       Goodbye is not all I'll say
       I'll remember you every night when I pray if
       You promise you'll remember me.

Music Interlude

2-  Well I'll think of you when I play my songs
      To help the time pass it won't seem so long
      And I will keep on singing just for you, just for you
      The moon will shine over both our heads and I'll
      Think of the words that were sincerely said
      And I will remember the moments that last forever

Ch-

Instrumental Bridge

3-  And I will come back and things might be the same
      But you will see that I have changed, still
      Somewhere deep inside I'll still be me, Plain old me
     And right now it's so hard to go
     I'm leaving everything that I've ever known
     But I will still have our memories.

Ch-

Fin.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

So good! Thanks for coming over, it was fun!

Noelley Belly said...

Hey this is a great way to show your music! I would love more, because I just listened to this like 6 times. :)