Monday, January 12, 2009

New Blog Look...

So, I am just learning how to do a blog.  I was looking at mine today and decided that it looked like crap so I tried to change it.  I don't know HTML things or where to find neat designs so this is what I have.  Tell me what you think and how I might be able to make it more visually dynamic.  I have new things on the side, including polls, pictures, soon to be quotes, and a link to my YouTube channel.  
I want to know what you (the whole 2-3 people who actually read this) want to see on my blog and we can see if we can reach some sort of agreement.  Also if you have suggestions or links to make it cooler, do tell. 
Thanks!

1 comment:

Noelley Belly said...

Well, if you were a girl I would recommend going to cutestblogontheblock.com or something like that. You might try it. I know you can make your own backgrounds. Or at least you can make it different color. BUT good job Travis! I wasn't a fan of your old layout! Good job!