Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 08 Highlights













Being able to sleep and sleep and not wake up worrying about projects or work.
-Being able to have time to eat good breakfasts every morning.
-Mario Kart with my little brother, Tate.  And other games too.  Always games.
-Talking about women, dating, careers, etc with my mom and dad.
-Playing guitar.
-Chris, "You just need to show more cleavage."
  Travis, "Figuratively, not literally."
  Camille, "It never worked for me."
  Noelle, "What's cleavage?"
-Walking in the snow and playing in it.  Snowball fights with the family.
-Reading.
-Watching other people drive in the snow without a 4x4.
-Eating too many sweets.
-Looking for good presents for others.
-Reading books Reading Rainbow style, with music and everything.
-Planning for the future.
-Catching up with old friends.
-Making lettuce wraps for my family.
-Watching my little cousins reenact the nativity.
-Watching all three Back to the Future movies in two days.  
-ReFinding purpose and hope.
-Being with those I love the most.

No comments: