Friday, July 16, 2010

Did I every say that Kayaking...

... was the most intense thing I have ever done? I have snowboarded in the back country, swam in the ocean in a tropical storm, and have had my share of "intense" experiences, but kayaking was the most intense. Something about being stuck in a little plastic cage and not having much control against the river. Watch this and you will understand that kayaking is something that is SUPER intense.

WildWater North Fork Payette Teaser from Anson Fogel on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Polly said...

I hope that the kayaking you have done is not that intense and I hope any kayaking in your future is not that intense, because Becky likes being married and it would be sad if you were swallowed up by a river!

Mary said...

Wow that is super fast holy cow. And way to intense for my liking holy cow.