Saturday, May 29, 2010

Time to go...

... to bed.
To Africa.

Time is a funny thing. It seems to be so exact and even for everybody but I swear that it is relative. I have been waiting a month for this Africa trip and now I am up at 1am working on a video that I should have had done 3 days ago.

I hope it goes by this fast in the airplane. I don't like them much.

It feels that time has become a valuable commodity these days but I am confused. Time is free for most everybody. Everybody has it (though I don't believe that it is equal for everybody as stated before). Time is not manipulated though it can be molded. I have been thinking about this recently and I think that we should value time probably most of all.

I apologize if this is crazy and incoherent because I am tired and stressed. Fun posts will follow soon. Very soon.

1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

soooo so exciting!!!