Sunday, April 25, 2010

What I like to do...

... in my spare time. What spare time you might say? I don't know, but there is some time that I find. So Becky is always finding new shows to watch, most of which I think are a waste of time and a waste of brain. But I found what I thought was my own waste. A cartoon which I can enjoy much more than a teen drama.

I started watching "Avatar: The Last Airbender". I thought that it would be my own waste of time but it turned out being a complete favorite. Talk about a great cartoon. It reminded me of the cartoons that I used to watch when I was a kid, good basic story, didactic morals, and fun characters. It was an adventure. Avatar (way better than the actual movie "Avatar") was super fun to watch and it really taught some good morals that come from Asian theology, things like respect nature, have balance, do your duty, respect and listen to your elders, make time to search for spirituality and more. I found it very nice. Now I want to add it to our list of good shows for our kids to watch.

If you are looking for something great to watch then check it out. I think it is very worthy.

No comments: