Monday, April 26, 2010

Just a thought...

... and that was pretty much all that it was. I had this footage that I had been looking to use but couldn't find anywhere it fit in. This week, talking with some friends about the Slow Food movement, I started thinking about the pace of the world and I have to ask is it good to move fast? My short answer is that I don't really know. Sometimes it is good, and sometimes it is completely destructive. I feel that creatively it is good to move fast, but I don't know how possible or sustainable that is. This short and slow video is just a 'meditation' on moving fast. I love this footage anyway you think about it.

WalkOnWater from travispitcher on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

like little moments like that. thanks.

Becky Pitcher said...

Very cool. I love that footage.
yo' legs are so skinny that it almost looks like a skinny stick-person animation.

Noelley Belly said...

Cool!