Friday, February 6, 2009

New Poll... The Beatles!

So, one of the greatest bands ever will help with this next poll (I love the polls! They are so much fun!)

You will see that I have chosen a few of my favorite Beatles songs. Vote on which one is your favorite. You can vote multiple times on multiple songs. I am embedding YouTube clips that will show the song, but remember, it is the SONG not the VIDEO that is important. Don't let the video sway your vote. Or do, I don't care.

The Beatles rule.








2 comments:

Lana said...

I'm disappointed. Your choices are so... average. Or at least commonplace. There are so many AWESOME Beatles songs that go unrecognized or unacknowledged... Instead the same songs get picked over and over and over... Like every girl who thinks she should like the Beatles because it's cool will tell you that Blackbird is one of the best songs ever written. "It's so pretty! And I asked my boyfriend to learn how to play it! It's my favorite song!" boo! I love Blackbird. How many of them know it's about the Civil Rights movement, or that McCartney wrote it? How many can recognize the difference btwn the writing styles of Lennon and McCartney, let alone their voices?! I'm not ragging on you... just ranting a bit. Cheers mate for having a Beatles poll. That is awesome. You are obviously awesome, and a welcome addition to our group. Three cheers for Travis!

Lauren said...

Whatever, Lana. ;) Those songs are the most often recognized because they are some of the best ones. The others are awesome too, but come on.

Also,
Strawberry Fields was on the list. So I see no problem here at all!