Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Reading & Writing

You would think that since I write so much for my major, writing reports of film theories, film movements, film history, film films, etc, I might become good at actually writing.  I have found the opposite to be true.  My writing is drab and boring, like toast without any rasberry jam, or even butter. 
So since I am a self-proclaimed documentarian, and I feel that my life, though boring, holds some intrinsic value I am going to create an experiment.  I will keep a steady blog through the semester, and if I go back and read it and it seems boring to me, I will resolve to delete this blog and start a new one with a new, more adventerous lifestyle.  
I hope to share things that I find along this blog journey, relating funny stories, sincere feelings and self discoveries along this 5 month road.  
I hope that people enjoy this.  It will start out rough until I get the hang of it.  Think of it like a new relationship.  This is new to me and I feel hesitant about it, yet something drives me to continue and put myself on the line.  Enjoy and hope we find what we are looking for!

No comments: