Monday, November 8, 2010

Komaza...

... is my favorite right now.  I have been trying to get the edit right for the short Komaza doc for a couple of weeks and I am finally feeling good about it.  Here is the video-


Komaza- A Growing Organization from travispitcher on Vimeo.


I miss being in Africa.  I miss the people and the sincerity.  I miss the hard work and the family values.  What beautiful people!  I hope to go back some day.  I am so grateful for that opportunity.  I am going to continue to edit really short pieces for Komaza.  They are on a fund-raising tour and want these to show how things actually are.  I like that I get to be part of that.  I don't have to lie or manipulate.  The stories that are in the doc and in other footage I have are the truth and I was just there to capture it.  It feels good and right.

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Carol said...

I think you did a great job. You are a very sincere person. Thanks!

Meaghan said...

Great Video Travis. It was so wonderful to see so many faces and voices that I recognized. I sure miss my peeps there.

MARCIE said...

Wonderful Travis! Beautiful people, and you did a beautiful job. It feels right to me too.