Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just something I did yesterday...

... for the Tipping Bucket.  This next bucket is really cool I think.

Just as neat is the video that I made (if I do say so myself).  The product of a day's work (hence why I am posting at 1am).  I went and bought the book Thermodynamics from D.I. and proceded to tear out pages and print pictures onto them.  I would then glue them back into the book in order then Becky was kind enough to lend her vocal talents and hand modeling talents (though I wish she wouldn't have worn her ring).  So the book turned out cool and so did the video part.

My favorite part is the music though.  I composed it and put it together in about 1/2 hr.  It helped me to remember how much I enjoy making music.  It is a super fun thing to do.  I was going for the raw kind of humming that you get with medioqure guitar playing like you see on the sound tracks to Where The Wild Things Are and Juno.  Kind of fun.  Anyways, go to Tipping Bucket to help build this library and enjoy the video!

Go full screen if you can.

Build a Library in Malawi from travispitcher on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Becky Pitcher said...

That did turn out well!
And what nice chubby hands that hand model has!

David and Carol Pitcher said...

Good job. Is that your voice Travis?

David and Carol Pitcher said...

The humming part I mean.

travis pitcher said...

All the music is me.

Polly said...

you are so amazingly talented!

Unknown said...

One question: Are you sure that the kids of Malawi are ready for thermodynamics? Maybe the writings of Dr. Fermi are too advanced for these young kids.