Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am up...

... and it is way too late.

These are the things that I do for the Tipping Bucket.
I do like them.

The video is something new that I haven't tried ever before, so you will have to tell me what you think.

While I am up and the video is rendering I would like to take this time to apologize to all of my friends and family.  You see, because I am working on a billion different projects (Kenya, Uganda, Tipping Bucket, Conservation Conversation, Central Utah Gardens, HELP International stuff, JRCB Law School, and BYUTV) every single brain cell that I own goes to thinking and managing all of those projects.  There is planning and producing and sketching and stressing and bureaucrating and saving and spending and communicating and creating and destroying and a bunch of other things.  Needless to say I get very worn out and I forget things and I question my sanity.  I am looking forward to going to Kenya and loosing myself in working there and concentrating on one thing.  It will be nice.

Until then, please forgive me if work is all I will talk to you about.  I have forgotten to talk about anything else because work is all that I think about.  I am obsessed and I don't live a well rounded life (right now).  I hope this will change fairly soon and we can have other conversations about other important things like bugs or the weather.  Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,

Crazy Travis

2 comments:

Becky Pitcher said...

I do love crazy Travis, but I miss normal-crazy Travis.

Soon we will talk about something that isn't Africa or film.


Maybe.

p.s. I don't like going to sleep with you out in the living room.

Noelley Belly said...

Just don't forget about Becky!