Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yesterday was a wet day...

... and a great one. Tate, my little brother and I went snowboarding yesterday. It was his first time going. After a "good effort" first run he really got the hang of it. This is a little video I made of his progress that day.

First Day Snowboarding from travispitcher on Vimeo.


As you can see we had a good time. It was snowing like crazy. So much so that they had to close the road leading up to Sundance because cars without 4-wheel could not make it up. Many of the cars coming down were going too fast and would end up in the creek on the side of the road. All day the ambulance, police trucks and tow trucks were running all day long. Luckily we were very safe. Anyways, though I would like to consider myself a great snowboard teacher, I think Tate really got it fast. Good times.

5 comments:

David and Carol Pitcher said...

You and Becky are going to have really cute family videos of your kids. I'm jealous!!! Thanks for the fun day for Tate and maybe we can get a copy of this!

Paige said...

I am super impressed. I can't believe this is his first time ever snowboarding. He definitely picked it up fast. My first time, I just rolled down the mountain all day. Also, great video.

Lisa said...

The video is awesome!!
It looked super fun, and I am very jealous that Tate has a brother like you!!!

David and Carol Pitcher said...

Hey Travis this is Tate!I LOVE the video and the Bum Bum Bum part wene that guy falls. I'm very lucky to have a brother like you. ooxxoooOOX.

Marge Bjork said...

that is a very awesome video. love family times.