Friday, May 15, 2009

Thank Goodness for 4x4's...

So for this alpaca shoot we are highlighting the area of Mapleton a bit. One feature of Mapleton is Maple Mountain once called Sierra Bonita by Father Escalante. We were looking to get higher so we could see the valley from this mountain and get some shots and driving was much easier than hiking. I was pleased to actually use my 4 wheel drive and it worked great. Here is a video of us coming down and having a good time. I love being a filmmaker.

2 comments:

David and Carol Pitcher said...

I hope you were wearing your seatbelts and does your vehicle have air bags? It would be good if they did. Glad you didn't get lost in the Mapleton wilderness. Maybe you should carry your 72 hour kit with you and an extra bottle of water. Good idea.

Brad said...

if any other tma faculty look at this, travis and mark assured me they were *not* using a school camera when shooting this...