Monday, April 13, 2009

New blogs...

So I started some new blogs for myself. They are for different purposes. I will explain that here.

The first one is http://traviswatched.blogspot.com/. This is a blog that I made for myself about movies that I watch. I watch a lot of movies being a film major and all and I always forget which ones I have watched. When people ask what a good movie is, I find that I always come up with the same responses and not what I would like to. I think that by being accountable and writing them down here to share with the world, I will remember them better. A better explanation can be seen on the actual blog.

The second is an experiment that I am doing. I did a report about digital media and connecting to the world. I am going to document my life in short little increments of video and post them to this blog. They won't be anything really that great but it will be something. Just one minute videos of me and what I am doing, usually without any editing. They can be found at http://videotravis.blogspot.com/ . So if I don't post as much here on this blog, check out the others and see the short little things that are going on there.

One resource, one experiment.
Good times.

No comments: